The debichem group
We are ...
a small team of package maintainers that share interest in chemical applications and their packaging for Debian and Ubuntu.
We use ...
- firstname.lastname@example.org [Archive]
- for coordinating our development work and receiving bug reports from the BTS
- email@example.com [Archive]
- for collecting commit messages from our subversion repository
- #debichem on freenode.org
- for real time communication
- an IRC bot is sending SVN commit messages to this channel too
- SVN repository
- for coordinating our work and collecting all (and only) Debian
packaging files for the packages we maintain as a team
- packages can be built with svn-buildpackage in mergeWithUpstream mode
- the wnpp branch
contains all Debian packaging files for applications and suites that are
considered for inclusion in the distribution (existing ITPs, ...) or
that cannot be legally shipped (e.g. molden)
- other branches contain the packaging files for the various Debian trees
and Ubuntu changes
- Git repositories
- Packages are in http://git.debian.org/?p=debichem/packages/PKGNAME.git
- We follow the same
as debian-science; just replace
alioth:/git/debian-science/ by alioth:/git/debichem/.
... and more ...
- PTS package overview
- DEHS package overview
Join us ...
... if you are interested in chemical suites and programs packaged for Debian and Ubuntu. For access to the subversion service, an Alioth account is necessary. But help can be provided in various ways, e.g. by reporting issues or sending patches for reported issues.